Peptide Restoration Moisturizer
Peptide Restoration Moisturizer
Peptides boost collagen production, activates skin repair and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; the Epidermal Growth Factor (EGF) Peptide accelerates the growth of epidermal cells, reduces wrinkles and assists in wound healing; Alpha Lipoic Acid reduces inflammation in the skin, as White Tea, the antioxidant, boosts the immune function of skin cells.
- Skin repair and wound healing
- Reduces wrinkles
- Reduces inflammation
Use twice daily to intensively re-hydrate the skin. Apply after cleansing and exfoliating the skin.
Who Will Love It
Recommended for normal to dry skin types; mature skin in need of repair or healing.
- Squalane– a major component of human skin surface lipids (or oils). It helps keep skin soft and healthy, and its antioxidant capabilities help protect from harsh effects of the environment. It facilitates the permeation of the active ingredients and prevents the loss of water from the skin, improving skin appearance and health.
- Rosa Canina (Rose Hip) Fruit Oil– has high levels of essential fatty acids and natural retinoic acid content to aid in skin rejuvenation, hydrating, moisturizing, and nourishing. It also protects against photo damage.
- Shea Butter– ideal for dry and aging skin. Its unique fatty acid helps moisturize and retain the elasticity of the skin. It also helps protect the skin against the damaging effects of the sun (provides enhanced UV-B protection) while repairing cellular degeneration.
- (NEW) Reproage™ (listed as Water, Disodium Phosphate, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Sodium Phosphate, Caprylyl Gycol) is a peptide which helps create a smoother, more radiant and visually rejuvenated complexion. The skin regenerates itself at a rate equivalent to that of 17 years younger (volunteers aged 50-55), and roughness decreased up to 41.3% (56 days, 2% peptide solution), as observed in vivo.
- ChroNOline (Caprooyl Tetrapeptide-3)– a peptide derived from a growth factor. It boosts collagen production, activates skin repair, and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract– boosts the immune function of the skin cells and protects against sun damage.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid– an antioxidant that neutralizes free radicals in both the fatty and watery regions of cells (both water and oil soluble).
- rH Oligopeptide-1 (EGF)– a peptide to accelerate the growth of epidermal cells. It reduces wrinkles and assists in wound healing.
Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Glyceryl Stearate, Squalane, Gluconolactone, Rosa Canina (Rose Hip) Fruit Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Paeonia Albiflora (Peony) Root Extract, Phenyl t-Butylnitrone (Spin Trap), Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, sh-Oligopeptide-1 (EGF), Caprooyl Tetrapeptide-3, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Thioctic (R-lipoic) Acid, Carnitine (L), Adenine, Ubiquinone (CoQ10), Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Xanthan Gum, Santalum Austrocaledonicum (Sandalwood) Wood Oil, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Alcohol, Phospholipids, Sodium Hydroxide, Polysorbate 80, Sodium Benzoate, Phytic Acid, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Fructooligosaccharides (D-beta), Alcohol Denat., Dextran, Disodium Phosphate, Sodium Phosphate, Caprylyl Glycol, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol